Wednesday 1 April 2009

Great Lake / 「大」湖


US-371956
原由 Dodd Lu 上載

From: Granton, Wisconsin, USA
Date: 22 March to 1 April, 2009
Sender: Foss family

來自:美國威斯康辛州葛蘭騰
日期:2009年3月22至4月30日
寄者:Foss family

When I got this postcard, I thought that they have the sea-like water view. But Foss family said they live in a small farming village of 400 people in the center of Wisconsin. I check their village. It is about 300 km from the lake shore. What a great country! I have been to Ontario but not Michigan. Michigan is the only Great Lake totally in USA. I think Wisconsin section lake shore must be a peaceful section.

當我收到這張時,我才想說這家人可以有像海景一樣的湖濱景緻。沒想到他信中就說他們住威斯康辛州中間一個四百多人的小農村。我查了一下那個村,離湖邊大概有三百公里吧!還真是個廣大的國家呀。我只有去過安大略湖,沒有去過密西根。密西根是唯一一個全部都在美國的五大湖。我想威斯康辛段的湖岸,應該是比較平靜的一段。

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP